Sugar Free Mocktail – Summer Special
Today we have a very special mocktail for those who don’t like to have sugar. Super healthy and sugar free, prepared with capsicum, this mocktail will beat the heat in summers.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links:
- Chopped red pepper/ lal shimla mirch : ½ bowl
- Chopped tomato/ tamatar : 1 bowl
- Chopped cucumber/ kheera : 1 bowl
- Fresh red chili/ lal mirch : 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice/ neembu ras : 1 tablespoon
- Black salt/ kala namak : ½ teaspoon
- Orange juice : 1 bowl
- Ice cubes as required for serving
- Take half quantity of chopped vegetables and grind it in a grinder (juice texture).
- Take a glass, put little bit of chopped vegetables and then pour the above juice. Add orange juice and remaining chopped vegetables in the glass.
- Add ice cubes to the glass along with lemon juice and black salt.
- Yummy drink for summers 'Sugar Free Mocktail' is ready to be served.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!