Jhal Muri – Popular Street Food of West Bengal
- Onions chopped - 1
- Green chillies finely chopped - 2
- Tomato deseeded small cubes - 1
- Coconut (cut into pieces) - a few pieces
- Coriander leaves finely chopped - a few sprigs
- Aloo bhujia or sev - 1/4 cup
- Tomato sauce - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice of half lemon
- Mustard oil - 1 tablespoon
- Groundnuts roasted - 1/4 cup
- Red chilli powder as per preference
- Salt as per taste
- Puffed Rice - 2 cups
- Microwave puffed rice for a minute. Allow it to get cooled.
- Dry roasted groundnuts for a minute remove the skin. Allow them to cool.
- Add all items in a bowl except oil and lemon juice. Mix properly.
- Pour some mustard oil and fresh lemon juice over it. Mix well.
- Popular street food of West Bengal - Jhal Muri is ready to serve now.
My life revolves around my family and am passionate about cooking and well being of my dear ones.Born and brought up in various states living in picturesque Rajasthan .