Kale chane ki barfi is a whole grain recipe exhibiting sweet flavour of India.
Kale Chane Ki Barfi
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Advanced
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Recipe Text size
- Soaked kala chana(7 to 8 hours ) - 1 cup
- Chopped mix dry fruits - 1/2 cup
- Mawa - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup or according to taste
- Ghee - 4 tablespoons
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Grind kala chana using 1/2 cup milk, make a paste.
- Take a pan heat ghee and add kala chana paste.
- Saute until kala chana paste leaves ghee.
- Add chopped dry fruit and mawa and sauté again for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Now make sugar syrup take a pan, add water and sugar and make 2 thread consistency sugar syrup.
- Add roasted kala chana and mix well.
- Grease a plate and spread this mixture and sprinkle some more chopped dry fruits on barfi.
- Cut in rectangle shape and leave for 2 to 3 hours
- After two or three hours delicious kale chane ki barfi is ready to be served.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 680 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Desserts
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.Read more about this chef...