These besan coconut laddoos are delicious sweet dish that are used in Indian cuisine made on many festivals especially on Ganesh Chaturthi.
Besan Coconut Laddoo
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Recipe Text size
- Besan 3 cups
- Coconut Powder - Dry/fresh 2 cup
- Sugar powdered - 3 cups
- Ghee - 3 cup
- Elaichi peesi hui - 2 tbspn
- Badam- Kaju(12-15 each) ke chote tukde
- Kharbuje ke beej (muskmelon seeds) - 1/2 cup
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom kadhai.
- Take besan. Roast it nicely on low flame till it turns into golden color and off the flame.
- Take out it in a big parat or thali. Let it cool.
- Add dry desicated coconut powder and powdered sugar to it.
- Add Elaichi powder and badam kaju pieces to it.
- Grind coarsely half the muskmelon seeds. Add it to the besan coconut mix.
- Also add the remaining muskmelon seeds.
- Add ghee, if needed. Mix well.
- Make laddoos of desired size.
- Servings : 10
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Desserts
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so ...Read more about this chef...