Jhatpat Chaupati Style Chatpati Bhel is a tasty yummy snacking item that can be munched any time. There are various versions of it popular across the country. It is a very common street food. Here I present my version of chatpati bhel to be enjoyed anytime.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- Recipe Text size
- Puff Rice/murmura/churmura/moodi - big serving bowl
- Phutana - roasted chana - 1/2 cup
- Roasted Peanuts - 1 cup
- Curry leaves
- Jeera, rai for tadka
- Oil - 1 tspn
- Salt, haldi, red chilly powder as per taste
- Onions- 2 medium/big size
- Green chillies- 3-4 pc
- Tomatoes- 1 - 2 big medium size
- Boiled aalu - 2 pc (optional)
- Coriander - 1 handfulf/bunch finely chopped
- Sev - bareek wali
- Lemon juice - 1/2 lemon
- Chat masala
- Heat oil and temper with jeera, rai.
- Add curry leaves, dry red chillies. Off or lower the flame.
- Add haldi, red chilly powder and salt.
- Add murmura, roasted peanuts and roasted chana phutana and mix well.
- Chop tomatoes, green chilly, onions and fresh coriander leaves finely.
- Remove juice of lemon in a bowl.
- Take above made masala murmura a mixing bowl.
- Add chopped tomatoes, potaoes, onions and green chillies chat masala. Add little sev. Mix well.
- Serve in a bowl or paper Cone and garnish on top with green coriander, some more onions and sev.
- Squeeze lemon juice and enjoy.
- Tasty, yummy and jhatpat made Bhel is ready which is light on tummy.
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so ...Read more about this chef...