Veg Macaroni Pasta In Indian Style – Yummy
- Macaroni pasta - 1 cup
- Carrots/ gajar, capsicum/ simla mirch, cauliflower/ gobhi chopped mixed veggies - 2 cups
- Chopped onions/ pyaz - 1
- Tomatoes/ tamatar - 2 big (chopped)
- Chopped garlic/ lehsun - 2
- Green chili/ hari mirch : 2 pieces
- Coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta - a hand ful
- Black pepper/ kali mirch and Salt/ namak to taste
- Red chili flakes - 1 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning - 1 teaspoon
- Tomato ketchup - 1 tablespoon
- Oil/ tel - 3 tablespoons
- Water/ pani - 3 cups
- Boil water in a vessel and add macaroni water and 1 tablespoon of oil. Once done, drain the water from pasta and set aside.
- Meanwhile chop all veggies. Puree fresh tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and onions. Fry till the onions become translucent.
- Then add chopped veggies and chilies and saute till they become tender.
- Add red chili flakes and Italian seasoning to it. Add tomato puree and ketchup and mix well. Cook for another 5 minutes till the mixture gets cooked well.
- Now add boiled macaroni pasta, salt and pepper and mix well. Switch off the flame in few minutes.
- Delicious 'Veg Macaroni Pasta In Indian Style' is ready to be served. Garnish the dish with chopped coriander leaves.
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Being here in Germany, we miss Indian street foods. So I prepare them at home and enjoy it with my loving family !!!