Sooji ( Semolina) Fingers
- Bread : 4 slices
- Fresh Curd: 2 tablespoon
- Green Chili : 1 piece
- Water: 1 cup
- Sooji ( Semolina) :1 bowl
- Spices as per taste: Salt, Red Chili Powder, Chaat Masala
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Add fresh curd to the sooji along with all the spices and mix it thoroughly. Now add water to the mixture and mix it again. Keep this mixture aside for 10 minutes.
- Take one slice of bread and dip it in this mixture.
- Take a non-stick pan and brush it with oil.Put the dipped slice of bread in the pan and roast it from both the sides.
- Once it has been cooked from both the sides, cut it into long pieces. And Sooji fingers are ready.
- Serve Sooji fingers hot with garma garam chai and green chutney.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!