Red Velvet Cake with twist (without OTG or Oven)
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Cocoa powder -1 tablespoon
- Baking powder - 2 teaspoon
- Baking soda -1 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract -1 tablespoon
- Vinegar - 1 teaspoon
- Milk - 2 glass
- Ghee or butter - 1/4 cup
- Sugar powder -1 cup
- Corn flour -1.5 tablespoons
- Custard powder - 2 tablespoon
- Stawery jelly - 3 jelly
- Red food color -1 teaspoon
- Salt - 2 cup
- Take a bowl, sieve all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and mix it well.
- Add vanilla extract, milk now and mix it well to make thick batter. Now add ghee, vinegar and food color and mix it up.
- Add 1/4 cup sugar, whisk it for 1 min, then take a cooker and add salt on base. Then preheat it on medium flame for 15 min .
- Take a cake tin, grease it with ghee and put the batter in center. Then tap it and put this in cooker to bake it for 40 min on low flame.
- Take a pan, add milk and boil it on medium flame. When it's 1/2 of the quantity, then take a bowl, add corn flour, custard powder and 4 tablespoon milk. Mix it well and then put it in the pan.
- Add sugar in the pan and cook till it thick. Then turn off the flame and keep it aside to let it cool.
- After 40 minutes, demould the cake and then spread custard mixture on it and put jelly on one side.
- Red velvet cake with twist is ready to serve.
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :