Paan Coconut Ladoo stuffed with Gulkand
- Coconut powder - 1 big cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup (adjust as per your tooth)
- Paan/Betel Leaves - 4 meetha paan
- Gulkand/Rose Preserve- 2 tbspn
- Icecream - 1 cup or Condensed Milk
- Elaichi powder 1/2 tspn
- Saunf - coarsely grinded - 1/2 tspn (optional)
- Water - 1 cup
- Cut Betel Leaves/Paan into small pieces. Blend it with Icecream/condensed milk nicely in a blender.
- Take a heavy bottom kahdai. Add cup of water in it and keep for boil. When water boils, add sugar. Keep stirring till you get 1 thread syrup.
- Add Elaichi powder to it. Mix and add paan icecream paste and coconut powder to the syrup. Mix well and keep stirring till it leaves sides. Off the flame when the coconut mix leaves sides of the kadai
- In a bowl add saunf to gulkand and mix. Keep it ready aside.
- Transfer the coconut paan mixture to a flat parat or plate. Spread it so that it get cooled. Wet your palms, take a ball of coconut mix and flatten it with palms.
- Take small portion of gulkand and keep in center of flattened coconut mix. Now roll gently sealing the gulkand inside to make ladoo.
- Then roll it in dry coconut powder kept in a separate plate. Do this for the rest.
- Your yummy paan nariyal ladoos stuffed with gulkand are ready.
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so that they look different and maintain the taste. Variation in look, taste and preperation is my mantra in day to day cooking.