Mohanthal – Delicious Indian Sweet Recipe
- Besan/ gram flour - 2 cup
- Sugar/ cheeni - 1 cup
- Mawa/ khoya - 1 cup
- Chopped dry fruits - 2 tablespoons
- Ghee - 1 cup
- Water/ pani -1 cup
- Heat ghee in a pan add besan and saute until golden colour. When ghee starts separating from besan, then add mawa and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Heat a pan, add water and sugar make 2 taar/string sugar syrup. Add besan mixture and sugar syrup and mix very well.
- Take a greased plate now and set the barfi in plate. Sprinkle dry fruits and leave it for 3 hours to get settle down.
- When barfi is fully set, cut it into pieces of desired shape.
- Delicious and easy sweet 'Mohanthal' is ready to be served. Enjoy every bite!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.