Leftover Upma Vadas Recipe
Leftover Upma Vadas Recipe is a very useful recipe for all as we all have some upma left from the breakfast at home. Make a completely new dish from the leftover food – Leftover Upma Vadas.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Leftover upma - 1 bowl
- Hing/ asafoetida - a pinch
- Salt/ namak as per taste
- Chopped green chillies/ hari mirch as prefered
- Besan/ gram flour - 3-4 tablespoons
- Oi/ tell for deep frying
- Take upma in a bowl. Add hing and mix well. Add dry besan, green chillies and salt to the mixture so that it can be shaped into balls.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Divide the dough into equal sized balls.
- Wet your palms. Place the ball on the palm and shape into vada. Put in the oil carefully.
- Fry on both sides on medium flame until they become crispy.
- Delicious 'Leftover Upma Vadas' are ready. Serve with sauce or chutney!
My life revolves around my family and am passionate about cooking and well being of my dear ones.Born and brought up in various states living in picturesque Rajasthan .