Kidney Beans Salad – Nutritious Salad
- Kidney beans/ rajma (soaked and boiled) - 1 cup
- Tomatoes (chopped) - 1/2 cup
- Spinach/ paalak leaves (chopped) - 1/4 cup
- Green chili/ hari mirch (chopped) - 1 teaspoon
- Pomegranate seeds/ anardana - 1/4 cup
- Salt/ namak (to taste)
- Chaat masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin seeds/ bhuna hua jeera powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Lemon juice/ nimbu ras - 1 tablespoon
- Add chopped tomatoes, chilies and spinach leaves to the boiled rajma.
- Add all the dry spices and salt to it. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Add pomegranate seeds now.
- Delicious and super healthy 'Kidney Beans Salad' is ready to be served with your daily meals.
Hi! I am Ruchika, mother to a two year old, Hridyansh, married to a wonderful person, Vineet and live in Haryana, travelling around different cities.
A banker by profession and a foodie by heart. It is a humble attempt at sharing my passion for food. You will definitely find lot of easy recipes in this space.
I have no formal training in food photography. So, please bear up with me. Suggestions to improve this are always welcome and Feedback is always appreciated.