Kerry (Kacche Aam) Ka Achaar| Raw Mango Pickle | 5 minute recipe
- Kaccha Aam : 2 pieces
- Mustard oil : 4 tablespoon
- Readymade Achaar/ Pickle Masala - Any Brand - 100 gm or if you want homemade - use ingredients (as per taste) - Saunf ( fennel seeds ) , Black cumin seeds (Kalaunji), Cumin seeds (Jeera), Mustard Seeds ( Yellow preferable otherwise you can make with black) , Asafoetida, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Wash kaccha aam properly, dry it and cut it into small pieces.
- You can use Pickle masala available outside or you can make at home. To make at home, roast fenugree seeds ( methi) and feenel seeds for 2 minutes on medium flame. Grind them coarsely ( dardara)
- Add the cut pieces of kaccha aam to the pan, oil and mix the powder prepared above along with all the spices mentioned in the ingredients. If you are using readymade pickle masala, you can mix kairi pieces, oil and the powder well.
- Jhatpat kacche aam ka achaar is ready in just 5 minutes. Keep it for 3-4 hours if possible so that spices are dissolved completely.
- Serve instant raw mango pickle with parathas or pooris.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!