Kaju Bread Roll – Delicious Snack
- Onion/ pyaz chopped - 1
- Green chilies/ hari mirch - 2
- Ginger/ adarak crushed - 1 teaspoon
- Mashed boiled potatoes/ aloo - 2
- Cashews/ kaju - 6-7
- Fresh cream/ malaai - 2 tablespoons
- Spices/ masale - Red chilli/ Lal mirch, Chaat masala, Garam masala, Turmeric/ Haldi, Mustard seeds/ Raai - 1/2 teaspoon each
- Breads - 4
- Oil/ tel as required for deep fry
- Fry mustard seeds, green chilli and onions in 2 tablespoons oil till they get golden brown in colour.
- Add all spices (except red chili) and mashed boiled potatoes now. Mix well.
- Mix kaju and fresh cream in a bowl. Add salt and red chilli.
- Make potato balls and make a hole in it. Fill the hole with kaju mixture.
- Take a bread dipped in water and squeeze out the extra water from it. Put the stuffed potato ball in the mid of the bread and cover it making a roll.
- Meanwhile heat enough oil for frying and fry the bread rolls on medium flame till they get golden brown in colour.
- Delicious 'Kaju Bread Roll' is ready to be served with chutney/ ketchup.