Ice Tea with Lemon and Mint – Refreshing
- Water - ½ glass
- Tea/ chaipatti - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon or as per your taste
- Lemon juice/ neembu ras - 1 teaspoon
- Lemon/ neembu slice - 3-4
- Mint leaves/ pudina - 5-7
- Ice cubes - 5-7 pieces
- Heat a pan and add water, tea, sugar to it. Wait till it boils and then switch off the gas.
- Sieve the boiled water.
- Take one glass of the boiled water and add mint leaves, lemon slice, lemon juice , ice cubes and mix it properly.
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaves. Keep a straw in it.
- Refreshing "Ice Tea with Lemon and Mint" is ready to be served.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!