Mirchi ka Achaar ( Chili Pickle)
- Green chilies - 250grm
- Mustard oil - 3-4 tbspn
- Salt - 3 tsp (to taste)
- Mustard Seeds - 3tbspn (semi crushed)
- Fennel Seeds- 1tbspn (semi crushed)
- Turmeric - 1tsp
- Methi dana powder - 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder -1tbspn
- Vinegar -3 tsp
- Add all the spices & salt in a bowl. Mix these spices thoroughly by hand & keep aside.
- Remove the chili stalks. Make deep cuts in each chilly.
- Now in the spices mixture add mustard oil. Make the mixture wet with oil but don't use too much oil.
- Now fill the masala mixture into chilies. Put leftover masala over the chilies.
- Now put all chilies and the extra masala in a clean and dry jar.
- Pour about 50ml of oil over chilies and also add 3 tspn vinegar.
- Close the lid tightly and give the jar a good shake. For 5-6 days do this every morning.
- Homemade Chili or mirchi Pickle will be ready for eating!
Guest Author showcases the recipes sent to us by individual users on our email id firstname.lastname@example.org