Healthy Kale Chane Ke Kabab Recipe
Kababs are all time favorite for anytime snacks especially on a rainy day and when they are of super healthy black chickpeas, they must be tried by all.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Boiled kale chane/ black chickpeas - 2 cups
- Maida/ all purpose flour - 2 teaspoons
- Onions/ pyaz - 2 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic/ adarak lehsun crushed - 2 tablespoons
- Green chillies/ hari mirch - 2
- Ginger and garlic/ adarak lehsun paste - 2 tablespoons
- Chat masala and salt/ namak to taste
- Jeera/ cumin - 1/2 teaspoon, red chilli/ mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon, garam masala - 1 teaspoon, kasoori methi - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves/ dhaniya - a hanfull
- Take a pan, add 1 teaspoon of oil in it, add cumin, green chilies, and one finely chopped onion.
- Now add red chili powder and salt. Add kale chane and stir continuously for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Now take a grinder and add fried kale chane. Add garam masala, kasoori methi and salt.
- Now grind and make a smooth paste. Add chat masala, maida, 1 finely chopped onion and fresh coriander leaves to it.
- Mix well and make a kabab shape.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the kababs from both sides on a medium flame.
- Transfer them to a serving plate and serve with chutney/ ketchup.
- Delicious 'Healthy Kale Chane Ke Kabab' is ready to be served now.