Garlic Bread – Restaurant Style in 10 minutes
This recipe is by KRITIKA MISHRA!
Garlic Bread is an all time classic favorite of kids and adults alike. Try this easy peasy recipe at home in just 10 minutes and enjoy a lovely evening with your family.
For more such yummy and easy recipes like Garlic Bread, please click on the following:
- Instant Khaman Dhokla
- Moong Dal ke Dahi Bade
- Instant Tawa Paneer Tikka
- Whole Wheat Bread - 3 slices
- Mozeralla or Cheddar Cheese : 1 bowl grated
- Salted Butter : 3 tablespoon
- Garlic Cloves - 4 pieces
- Chopped Onion - 1 small piece
- Chopped Tomato - 1 small piece
- Herbs - Mixed Herbs, Chili Flakes, Orgeano, Dill, Thyme, Basil
- In Salted butter, grate garlic. Mix it to make garlic butter
- Now take little quantity of herbs except red chili flakes/mixed herbs in the palm of your hands and rub them together. Now add them in the garlic butter. This is done to make sure the flavors of the herbs is absorbed better and fully.
- Now spread this mixture evenly on the bread pieces.
- Add onion, tomatoes to the bread.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the bread. Sprinkle chili flakes and mixed herbs n top.
- Preheat the oven at 220 degree toast mode. once preheated, place the bread slices in the oven tray. Make sure you put a aluminium foil on the tray.
- Now let it cook ofr 6-7 minutes till it becomes crispy and cheese is melted. Make sure to check in between.
- If you don't have OTG or oven, you can use grilled tawa in place. Grease the tawa with butter or ghee and place the bread slice on it once it is heated.
- Cover the tawa with a plate and let it cook till the cheese melts.
- Yummy Garlic Bread - Restaurant style is ready to be served hot.
Guest Author showcases the recipes sent to us by individual users on our email id email@example.com