Falhari Thali – Kuttu Ki Potli
Kuttu ki potli is deep fried snack made of kuttu ka atta and potatoes. Adding peanuts adds on to the taste.
Kuttu ki potli is an authentic deep fried snack prepared mainly during fasting days. Here we present a quick recipe for kuttu ki potli.
For more exciting fasting recipes like kuttu ki potli, please click on the following links.
- Kuttu Ka atta - 1 cup
- Potatoes(boiled, peeled and mashed) - 2 nos.
- Roasted peanuts - 1 cup
- Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Rock salt - as per taste
- Take kuttu ka atta and add potatoes, roasted cumin powder, rock salt. Knead it nicely to make dough.
- Put peanuts, rock salt, red chilli powder in a bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then take small portion of the dough and roll it to puri size. Put fillings in the center and shape it like a potli.
- Make all potlis and deep fry it.
- Yummy kuttu ki potli is ready to be served.
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.