Bread Rasmalai – Instant Dessert
- White bread - 4 slices
- Milk - 1 litre
- Milk powder - 1 cup
- Nuts (Cashewnuts, Almonds, Pista) - 1/2 bowl
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Saffron - 10-15 strands
- Powdered sugar - 1/2 bowl or according to taste
- Boil the milk in a pan on medium flame until it reduces to half the quantity.
- In a cup, take the milk powder and add a little cooled down milk/water to make a fine paste.
- Add this paste to the boiled milk, on low flame.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder, then add saffron and a few of the nut mixture and stir well until the rasmalai milk thickens.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down.
- Take the bread slices and with a round cookie cutter, cut it so that you get a round slice
- Dip these round bread slices into the cooled down rasmalai milk.
- Take it into a serving plate and garnish with remaining nuts.
- Enjoy the yummy Bread Rasmalai.
Ready in :
Recipe Type :
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!