Bread Burfi – Instant Sweet
- Brown bread crumbs – 2 bowl
- Coconut powder/ nariyal boora - 1 bowl
- Milk - 1 bowl
- Crushed sugar – 1 bowl
- Cardamom/ elaichi powder – 5-6 pieces
- Nuts (almonds/ badam or pista) – 10-12 pieces sliced
- Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- First mix bread crumbs and milk and then keep it for 5-7 minutes.
- Put a pan on the gas and add crushed sugar and saute it. When sugar is melted, add coconut powder and half of dry nuts, saute it on medium flame for 3-5 minutes.
- Add bread crumbs mixture and mix it properly and heat it on medium flame for 5-7 minutes. Add ghee and cook it till it starts binding up . Switch off the gas.
- Take a deep flat thali (plate) and brush ghee on the flat part.
- Put the mixture in a thali and spread it out on the thali evenly. Sprinkle remaining dry nuts and elaichi powder.
- Put it in refrigerator for 2 hours to solidify it. Take it out and cut pieces of any size as you want.
- You can take white bread crumbs instead of brown bread as per your choice.
- 'Bread Burfi' is ready to be served for your family and friends.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!