Beetroot Pancake In Choliya Rabdi
- Ingredients for Pancake:-
- Beetroot juice - 1 Cup
- Oats flour - 1 Cup
- Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Cardamom powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Powdered sugar - 1 Tablespoon
- Ingredients for choliya Rabdi -
- Boiled Choliya/Fresh green chickpeas - 1 Cup
- Milk - 1/2 Litre
- Nutmeg powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 Tablespoon
- METHOD FOR PANCAKE
- In a bowl, add oats flour, sugar, cardamom powder and make a batter with the help of beetroot juice.
- Take a heart-shaped mould. In a non-stick pan, make a pancake with the help of a mould. Shallow fry on a medium flame.
- METHOD FOR CHOLIYA RABDI
- Boil milk in a pan . Add boiled choliya and cook on a low flame.
- When the milk reduces, add sugar, nutmeg powder to it. Mix it nicely. Cook for a minute and witch off the gas.
- In a serving plate, pour rabdi and place pancake.
- Yummy 'Beetroot Pancake In Choliya Rabdi' is ready to be served.
Ready in :
Recipe Type :
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.