Beetroot Fried Rice – Healthy And Yummy
- Basmati rice/ chawal - 1 cup
- Beetroot/ chukandar - 1
- Ginger/ adarak and garlic/ lehsun paste - 1 teaspoon
- Onions/ pyaz (chopped) - 1
- Soya sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli/ lal mirch powder - 1 teaspoon
- Oil/ tel - 2 tablespoons
- Salt/ namak as per taste
- Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta - 2 tablespoons
- Firstly boil the rice and keep aside.
- Then make beetroot puree in a grinder.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell leaves the mixture.
- Now add the soya sauce, red chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the cooked rice, beetroot puree and mix carefully until they get mixed well.
- Cook for a few minutes and switch off the gas.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Healthy and easy 'Beetroot Fried Rice' is ready to be served in meals/ lunchboxes!
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.