Achari Paneer Gravy – Rich Curry
- Paneer - 200 gms (chopped in cubes/ rectangular pieces)
- Chopped onions, garlic, tomatoes, green chilies - 1 each
- SPICES - Achari masala - 1 tablespoon (easily available in market)
- OTHER SPICES - Turmeric, red chilli, cumin seeds and coriander powder - 1/4 tablespoon each
- Cooking oil - 2 tablespoon (I prefer olive oil)
- Water - 1/2 cup or as required for making gravy in the curry
- Salt to taste
- Heat some oil in a pan on medium flame and cumin seeds to it. Wait for crackling of cumin seeds.
- Add chopped garlic, onions and chilies and saute the mix for 2 minutes.
- Add all spices and salt and mix well.
- Add chopped tomatoes after 1 minute and cook the mix covered for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add chopped paneer pieces and water and cook the curry for another 5 minutes.
- "Achari Paneer Gravy" is ready to be served with hot chapatis/ rice.
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Being here in Germany, we miss Indian street foods. So I prepare them at home and enjoy it with my loving family !!!