Ever wanted to make restaurant style green chutney at home…If so here is the recipe for you. Try it out today..
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Recipe Text size
- Chopped coriander leaves - 1 bowl
- Chopped mint leaves - 1 bowl
- Chopped green chilli - 2 tablespoon
- Hung Curd (tanga hua dahi) - 1 bowl
- Garlic - 6 pieces
- Chopped onion - 1/2 bowl
- Black salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida (Heeng) - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Add coriander, mint, green chilli, onion and garlic in a grinder mixer jar along with 2 tablespoons of water. Churn it for 5 minutes or till it becomes a fine paste and take it out in a bowl.
- Take hung curd in a large bowl and add the green paste, all the spices and oil and mix them properly.
- You can use this as accompaniment with any snacks.
- Enjoy yummy restaurant style green chutney
- Servings : 2
- Ready in : 10 Minutes
- Special Category : Pickles
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!Read more about this chef...