Peanuts are easily available at house and here is a simple yet awesome recipe – Masala Peanut Salad Recipe. This is a wonderful side dish and will be relished by everyone. Another variation of peanuts is also very delicious Gujarati Sing Bhujiya or Crispy Masala Peanuts!
Masala Peanut Salad Recipe
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Recipe Text size
- Peanuts/ moongfali/ senghdana - 1 bowl
- Chopped cucumber/ kheera - 1 bowl
- Chopped tomatoes/ tamatar - 1 bowl
- Finely chopped green chilies/ hari mirch and ginger/ adarak mixed - 1 tablespoon
- Spices/ masale - Salt/ namak and chat masala - half teaspoon each
- Red chili powder/ lal mirch - 1/4th teaspoon, turmeric/ haldi 1/4th teaspoon, Roasted cumin/ bhuna hua jeera powder - half teaspoon, crushed black pepper/ kali mirch - 1/4th teaspoon
- Lemon juice/ neembu ras - 2 tablespoons
- Mango powder/ amchur - half teaspoon
- Coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta - a hand full
- Add peanuts and water in a pan and boil it for 10 minutes. Strain the peanuts and take out in a bowl.
- Add spices and all chopped veggies now. Mix well.
- Delicious and easy 'Masala Peanut Salad' is ready to be served in your meals. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves!
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!Read more about this chef...