Besan ke laddu is a popular Indian sweet.These delicious balls are made from chickpeas flour, sugar, clarified butter and nuts. It is easy to make and taste delicious. Lets make these yummy laddu with my moms recipe…
Besan Ke Laddu
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Advanced
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Recipe Text size
- Gram or chickpeas flour = 1.5 cup
- Sugar (grinded) = 1 cup + 2 tbsp
- Almonds = 2 tbsp
- Pistachios = 2 tbsp
- Chironji = 1 tbsp
- Melon seeds = 1 tbsp
- Fox nuts = 1/2 cup
- Grated coconut (ripe) = 1/4 cup
- Clarified butter = 1.5 cup
- Green cardamom = 6
- Heat 1 tbsp clarified butter in thick bottomed pan, add cashew nuts and almonds in it, roast them till they turn golden brown and keep it aside.
- In the same pan heat 2 tbsp of clarified butter. Add fox nuts and roast them till they turns crunchy.
- Likewise add 1tbsp clarified butter and roast pistachios, melon, seeds chironji and grated coconut and keep them aside.
- Let them cool and then grind coarsely (excpet chironji and melon seeds).
- Now, heat remaining clarified butter in a heavy bottomed pan or kadai.
- Add gram flour and roast it on medium flame(stirring continuously) till you feel nice aroma out of it and It takes approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool for 5 to 8 minutes. Then add sugar, grinded nuts, crushed cardamom, chironji and melon seeds.
- Mix it very well with the help of spoon. Once the mixture is warm enough for you to handle, then take a little of the mixture in your hands and make medium sized besan laddu(like small balls) from the mixture.
- Delicious besan laddu's are ready. Garnish with melon seeds or as your choice.
- Serve besan laddu's immediately or store them in an airtight container.
- Servings : 8
- Ready in : 40 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Desserts