Falhari thali is a wholesome meal, which is basically a combination of various dishes served on a single platter, that can be consumed during fasting or on festive days such as navratras.
Falhari thali is the best way to enjoy a sumptuous meal with variety in flavour and types of food. A thali essentially consists of snacks, main course, desserts and accompaniments. Here we bring to you a recipe for falhari thali that can be enjoyed during fasts.
The falhari thali consists of various dishes. Please click on the links below for details of each recipe.
- Falhari Thali – Sabudana Ka Dahi Bada
- Falhari Thali – Sabudana Ka Pakoda
- Falhari Thali – Jeera Aloo
- Falhari Thali – Peanut Chutney
- Falhari Thali – Kuttu Ki Potli
- Falhari Thali – Shakarkandi Ke Gulgule
- Falhari Thali – Shakarkandi Ka Malpua