Its summer vacations time when kids are at home and play all day long. I decided is baar kuch different ho jaye which is yummy and is a favorite of kids. So I made crunchy and tasty cornflakes cookies!!
Corn Flakes Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Expert
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Recipe Text size
- Corn Flakes: 2 bowl
- All-purpose Flour: ½ Bowl
- Sugar: 1/4 Bowl
- Unsalted butter/Ghee: 1/4 Bowl
- Baking Powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Milk: 2 to 3 tablespoon
- Churn Cornflakes in mixer to make it coarse in texture (dardara). Now keep aside two tablespoon of these cornflakes for coating.
- Mix unsalted butter or ghee and sugar together thoroughly with a spoon so that the mixture becomes a little fluffy.
- Add all-purpose flour, churned cornflakes, baking soda and milk to make soft dough from it. Keep it aside for 10 minutes covering the dough with muslin cloth.
- In the meantime, preheat oven at 180 degree.
- Make circular balls from the dough. Now grease the tray with ghee or butter.
- Coat the circular balls with the corn flakes kept aside above.
- Then bake the cookies for 20 minutes in the oven at 180 degree.
- Jhatpat crunchy corn flakes cookies are ready to eat. Serve them hot with hot tea or milk to your kids and family.
- Servings : 8
- Ready in : 50 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Snacks
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!Read more about this chef...